The psychiatric illnesses seem very different — schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, autism, major depression and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Yet they share several genetic glitches that can nudge the brain along a path to mental illness, researchers report. Which disease, if any, develops is thought to depend on other genetic or environmental factors.
- Scientists want to bring 22 animals back from extinction · TheJournal.ie
- Pentagon weapons-maker finds method for cheap, clean water | Reuters
- Nanoparticles loaded with bee venom kill HIV | Newsroom | Washington University in St. Louis
- A comet headed for Mars: The hits keep coming | The Economist
- Insect wings shred bacteria to pieces : Nature News & Comment