The first bionic hand that allows an amputee to feel what they are touching will be transplanted later this year in a pioneering operation that could introduce a new generation of artificial limbs with sensory perception.
- Scientists want to bring 22 animals back from extinction · TheJournal.ie
- Pentagon weapons-maker finds method for cheap, clean water | Reuters
- Nanoparticles loaded with bee venom kill HIV | Newsroom | Washington University in St. Louis
- A comet headed for Mars: The hits keep coming | The Economist
- Insect wings shred bacteria to pieces : Nature News & Comment