The international Cassini mission has spotted what appears to be a miniature extraterrestrial version of the Nile River: a river valley on Saturn’s moon Titan that stretches more than 400 km from its ‘headwaters’ to a large sea.It is the first time images have revealed a river system this vast and in such high resolution anywhere beyond Earth.
- Scientists want to bring 22 animals back from extinction · TheJournal.ie
- Pentagon weapons-maker finds method for cheap, clean water | Reuters
- Nanoparticles loaded with bee venom kill HIV | Newsroom | Washington University in St. Louis
- A comet headed for Mars: The hits keep coming | The Economist
- Insect wings shred bacteria to pieces : Nature News & Comment