Palaeontologists have found what is likely to be the oldest known dinosaur, filling in a yawning evolutionary gap.A study in Biology Letters describes Nyasasaurus parringtoni, a new species from 10-15 million years before the previous earliest dinosaur specimens.It walked on two legs, measured 2-3m in length with a large tail and weighed between 20 and 60kg.
- Scientists want to bring 22 animals back from extinction · TheJournal.ie
- Pentagon weapons-maker finds method for cheap, clean water | Reuters
- Nanoparticles loaded with bee venom kill HIV | Newsroom | Washington University in St. Louis
- A comet headed for Mars: The hits keep coming | The Economist
- Insect wings shred bacteria to pieces : Nature News & Comment