Scientists have discovered for the first time how humans – and other mammals – have evolved to have intelligence.Researchers have identified the moment in history when the genes that enabled us to think and reason evolved.This point 500 million years ago provided our ability to learn complex skills, analyse situations and have flexibility in the way in which we think.
- Scientists want to bring 22 animals back from extinction · TheJournal.ie
- Pentagon weapons-maker finds method for cheap, clean water | Reuters
- Nanoparticles loaded with bee venom kill HIV | Newsroom | Washington University in St. Louis
- A comet headed for Mars: The hits keep coming | The Economist
- Insect wings shred bacteria to pieces : Nature News & Comment